Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding Week: Bridal Shower

header1


Every girl dreams about her wedding day... and all of the celebrations leading up to it; I was no exception. Growing up, I was always under the assumption that I would be married fresh out of high school. I look back on that and laugh now... but there were days when I thought my fate was set on being an old maid. Luckily, God's timing is infinitely better than my own... and everything fell into place exactly when it should have. Now, I usually feel very uncomfortable with people making any sort of fuss over me... especially at birthdays or holidays... but I would be lying if I said I wasn't terribly excited for my bridal shower. :)


My sisters planned a day that I would always remember...down to every last thought-out detail.


Since my shower was in August, they had bright oranges and hot pinks for the color palette. Everything had feminine touches... from ribbons and bows to floral arrangements. So cute.


5



Read More...

0 comments: