Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Texas Antique Week

round_top_sign



I am SO excited that I get to go to my first Texas Antique Week! I am picking up my mom and sister from the airport today and we are making a girls trip up to Round Top! In case you missed my post on why I am so excited to go to this antique/junktique paradise... let me fill you in:

fall

There are some things in life that constitute a want; however, this is not one of them. I NEED to go to Texas Antique Week! Allow me to explain:

Antique week is a ginormous antique and junker extravaganza with all sorts of different shops and shows all going on in the general vicinity of Round Top, Texas! (Round Top is half way between Houston and Austin) Some of the surrounding towns that participate are Warrenton, Fayetteville, Carmine, Shelby and Burton! For a complete list of shows and details... AntiqueWeekend.com is a great place to find all the information you need.

Marburger Farm boasts a show with over 350 vendors from all over the country, on 43 acres with 10 huge tents and 12 historic buildings full of antique goodies and one-of-a-kind finds! Here are a few pictures I found around the internet... the pictures will take you back to their sources which will provide even more insight on this must-go event. :)

roundtop.org

Roundtop.org




cactus2

Cactuscreekdaily.com





cactus

Cactuscreekdaily.com


See More...

0 comments: