Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 1: Marburger Farms Antique Show

I am back from my Texas Antique Week adventure!...and I can't wait to show y'all the goodies and delights that Round Top had in store for us!


We stayed in Austin on Wednesday night... and headed out Thursday morning to our first stop... Marburger Farms!


35


They had several old historic buildings filled with antiques along with a gazillion ginormous tents. There was so much goodness that it was borderline overwhelming.


37



36


7



My shopping accomplices: My sister, Emily, and my Mom... both of whom flew in from California to attend this antique extravaganza!


38



Emily has a fashion blog called Le Quaintrelle.


You'll always find something stylish there...


39



As for me... I have my shopping boots on and I'm ready to rock and roll.


40



Lets DO THIS.


42


19



Now if only we had one of these cute shopping carts...




8



I suppose this old thing would do the trick, too...



21


Into tent city, we go.


20



2



3



4



5



6



9


See More...


0 comments: