Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zapp Hall, Junk Gypsy and Blue Bell Ice Cream

Day 2: First stop Zapp Hall in Warrenton.


This was even bigger than Marburger Farms.


Overwhelming, but in a good way.



1

6

This lady sells cupcakes from her cute-as-a-button trailer. I overheard her (I don't mean to be nosy... I just hear things! haha) telling one of her customers that she purchased the trailer on eBay!


Sounds like something I would do. haha



7

But who are we kidding? I am here to see the Junk Gypsies!


The anticipation was killing me!



8

11

9

10

2

3

Their booth {and everything in it} was seriously adorable.


It certainly did not disappoint.



4

Yes. This is the face of one happy girl.



5

We took a little break from the antiquing, mostly just to stop our head from spinning. Being so close to Brenhem, there was just no way we could not visit the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory.


bb5



See More...

0 comments: