Friday, July 31, 2009

Tag. I'm it.


Emily from Le Quaintrelle has passed the "Kreativ Award" to me and now I have to tell you 7 little known things about myself...and pass it on to other "Kreativ" bloggers. I guess the spelling Kreativ... is supposed to be an example of being creative? mmm.

Here goes nothing:

1. I was a few centimeters away from losing my eye as a child...I fell and hit the corner of my eye on a park bench. Luckily, I just have a scar from the stitches... and still have a perfectly good eyeball.
2. I was in Miss Teen California Scholarship Pageant when I was 13 representing "Elsinore Valley". Yeah. I didn't stand a chance.
3. My favorite food in the world are donuts. I've never met a donut that I didn't like.
4. I hate all seafood. Except for tuna sandwiches.
5. I diagnose myself with a different ailment daily. Thank you Web MD.
6. I am deathly afraid of those giant mosquito eaters that flop around your ceiling.
7. I have every Saved by the Bell episode memorized...and could act out most dances, songs and other such dramatic nonsense.

I nominate:

Maria
DeBran
Jessica
Carlie

You know who you are.

8 comments:

  • Amy said...

    After reading all those, I think you might be my twin!

  • lov said...

    i love your list!!

    and doughnuts....
    mmmmmmmm!

    krispy kreme are my favorite!

  • Brett Alexandra said...

    OMG! I am always on Web MD. My husband tells me to get off it because it makes me paranoid sometimes lol. I also love donuts:)...but LOVE seafood! haha

  • Katie said...

    I've been seeing your picture on the follower lists of several other blogs. It keeps poppen' out at me so I figured I'd hop over and check your blog out. I read your post about your hubby. He sounds a lot like my hubby. Mine is former Air Force and has the same sense of consistency.

  • Unknown said...

    Cute blog!!! Just came across it today. My hubby is also in the military :)

  • sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

    Umm...#7? That's right! Love it. :)

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my wedding! I am glad you stopped by so I was able to find your blog, too. Love it! Your header is the best!! :)

  • Nikki Cogg said...

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :) Haha I love your list, I really try to stay away from Web MD and I am right there with you on Saved By the Bell!!

  • Barbara said...

    Melissa, Hello, glad I found you. I am making a list of just Texas bloggers and will put you on that list.
    I think you should put them together, there are so many to visit, it is hard to visit 2 of one persons. Just my thoughts.