Emily from Le Quaintrelle has passed the "Kreativ Award" to me and now I have to tell you 7 little known things about myself...and pass it on to other "Kreativ" bloggers. I guess the spelling Kreativ... is supposed to be an example of being creative? mmm.
Here goes nothing:
1. I was a few centimeters away from losing my eye as a child...I fell and hit the corner of my eye on a park bench. Luckily, I just have a scar from the stitches... and still have a perfectly good eyeball.
2. I was in Miss Teen California Scholarship Pageant when I was 13 representing "Elsinore Valley". Yeah. I didn't stand a chance.
3. My favorite food in the world are donuts. I've never met a donut that I didn't like.
4. I hate all seafood. Except for tuna sandwiches.
5. I diagnose myself with a different ailment daily. Thank you Web MD.
6. I am deathly afraid of those giant mosquito eaters that flop around your ceiling.
7. I have every Saved by the Bell episode memorized...and could act out most dances, songs and other such dramatic nonsense.
You know who you are.